“A very enjoyable evening”
Review of Roberto's - CLOSED

Roberto's
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Have eaten at Robertos a while ago and know family who visit regularly. We have never had a bad meal. We visited the 11th April. We all ordered different starters and they were all fantastic and good portions. The fish dishes were all very fresh and prepared to a high standard. The beef for main was in a peppercorn sauce and was cooked to perfection. The desserts were very tasty and large portions. Fantastic service. A fantastic restaurant with good quality food. I will be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

After seeing all the positive reviews on TA we made a decision to visit Robertos whilst staying in Bowness. I made sure I made a reservation a couple of weeks before, and pleased that we did, as the restaurant was very busy for a Monday evening. We were made to feel very welcome, and shown straight to our table. We both had beef medallions which was delicious! It seems standards are very high in the restaurants in Bowness, and Roberto's doesn't disappoint. A full and varied menu from Pasta & pizza's to more expensive dishes. There is something for everyone.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We tried a number of restaurants whilst we were in Bowness, this was definitely our favourite. Food was beautiful, will certainly be returning.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Lovely little restaurant, good atmosphere, very busy on a Saturday night. Luckily we had booked but saw others get turned away.
I had grilled goats cheese to start, my partner had prawns...all excellent. I had chicken wrapped in bacon, with a tomato and chorizo sauce, my partner had cod. Both were very pleased, the bill seemed good value for the quality of food. Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

visited on a Friday night at 8 without a booking, restaurant was almost full with a great atmosphere. We were greeted warmly and seated fine. Menu was great, I have the goats cheese tart tatin which was fantastic. great value and excellent food.