“Returned after years......Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I used to live in the Windermere area and ate at this restaurant the first week it opened. I loved the picture in the restaurant of Positano Italy and wanted to go there one day. Returned for a weekend in the Lakes and just had to eat there. It was as wonderful as ever, the staff from the guy in the bar, the waitress, to the guy we paid all were so friendly and efficient. A brilliant atmosphere and the food was just perfect. After 20 years I'm getting married in May and going to Positano for our honeymoon, hope the food is as good there as in Villa Positano.

There are newer reviews for Villa Positano

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant on a Sunday evening to finish off our weekend on the lakes. It was one of the highlights!
We got a very warm welcome straight away. We had a simple starter of garlic bread with cheese. Then my main was lovely a chicken pasta with cream sauce and mushrooms. We have eaten in Posetano and in Sorrento and I can honestly say that was one of the most beautiful pastas I have ever had. I can't wait to go back very soon and would recommend anyone go who likes Italian. This is lovely

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to this restaurant on a busy Friday night at 9pm on the off chance they might have a spare table.

The waitresses were happy to try to seat us and made us a lovely table for two tucked away in a corner.

We both ordered starters, my partner prawns and myself bruschetta...both were lovely!! For mains we both got pizzas which again were both delicious! Washed down with a bottle of Rosé wine.

For desert we ordered chocolate fudge cake and profiteroles....both were absolutely delicious and ended a lovely meal!

We were very happy with the entire experience, the atmosphere service and authentic feel all added to the lovely food. The bill was very reasonable also.

I would recommend this restaurant but would probably book before hand as it seemed very popular.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We ate here on Friday evening I pre booked after reading reviews on here while making plans for our trip to Bowness, we were certainly not disappointed, We received a very warm welcome and had a nice table for two, the restaurant was very busy, buzzing atmosphere, warm and friendly it felt really good as soon as we sat down. The service was excellent for how busy it was, the food was delicious garlic bread to start, I then had the spaghetti vongole & my husband had Lobster Ravioli both were superb, desserts were also lovely. This place certainly has a family feel to it and to have such a great atmosphere is great. I am so pleased I chose to book here a fantastic meal one of the nicest Italian meals we have had in a long time. You have got a great thing going there guys all I can say really is WOW, and that we will be back again guaranteed !!! Thanks for a fab dining experience.

1  Thank MONDRON
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We visited this restaurant last Saturday and from the moment we arrived the service we received was second to none. My friend is an extremely fussy eater, and all of her requests were dealt with professionally and delivered as per request. I would have no hesitation in recomending this restaurant to anybody and we are already looking forward to our return visit. Thank you for making it a meal to remember.