“Don't go!”

The Spinnery
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Sticker on the door says 'recommended by TripAdvisor'..I would seriously recommend you don't go here! Went in because menu outside showed a venison pie. Was told there was no pie's at lunch times. Had pâté which was ok. Also had a soup which was awful. Girlfriend had the worst ham and cheese ciabatta I've seen. Even our cokes were completely flat and warm..clearly out of an old bottle kept in a cupboard! The local radio blasting through the restaurant wasn't great either! Just don't waste your time or money!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I should have known from the moment i went in that something was not right as the entire place was empty. only a waiter and chef working. Never experienced anyone who was so intoxicated that he could hardly stand before?..Giving him benefit of doubt i ordered 2 drinks before ordering food.My order was taken and waiter came back with only one drink which wasn't even correct.After pointing this out he came back with 2 more drinks which both had ice when i had asked for none.food was ordered and waiter was falling about all over the place..At this point we paid for the drinks and left..jan 22 2014. If your the owner i suggest u sack this person and employ less alcoholic staff.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Comfort food redefined. I enjoyed my meal here , good value and flavour. Ambience wise, could be better but really when it comes to the crunch, the quality of the food for me matters more in the end....

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Nice little place, excellent food, good choice & service. Very good value for money, ideal for a romantic meal.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We came here on a busy weekend a while back. They were packing people in like sardines and sitting them on plastic garden chairs. We ordered steak, and it was as tough as old leather, we sent it back, paid for our drinks and left. Would never come here again or recommend to others.