We have stayed two consecutive years for 3- 4 day stints each time at the Lonsdale at Bo'ness. We can not really fault it. It lives up to all our expectations of what a good B&B should offer. Warm welcome, clean tidy bedrooms and common space and good appetising breakfasts. Andrew, the owner, is a great guy and always willing with help and advice if you want it. The staff are very polite, friendly and efficient. We don't really want to look elsewhere for other options when the Lonsdale meets all our needs. Okay it's not a 5-star hotel but you get what you for and this is good value for money. Sometimes the outside parking can be a bit restricted and requires a little maneuvering and assistance to access and exit but otherwise no complaints. Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Central Location close to Lake Windermere, Beatrix Potter Attraction, Restaurants, shops etc. Having Lake View Rooms, Four Poster Rooms and Family Rooms. Parking on site. Guests can relax in the Lounge or have a drink at the well stocked bar. For a great holiday at a great price contact us and take advantage of our excellent deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lonsdale House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Lonsdale House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District