Second time in Bowness & we unfortunately choose another b&b as our usual was fully booked. I read most reviews and one stood up for me and now i have to agree.
Rude,homophobic & aggressive hostess. The meaning of a good greeting & welcoming customers is known to this person. I like to point out that i call her "she" as i don't know her name as she never introduced herself. At breakfast, once again no greeting and politeness is inexistent.
Room is dull yet clean. Only one window can be open. The stink of breakfast bacon & smoke fills the house.
If you are gay like i am don't bother coming in here spend your pink pound somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District