Me and my partner stayed at The Eastbourne last night. The room we had (number 3) was a very well presented clean spacious room with all facilities you require for a comfortable pleasant stay. The hotel its self is tucked away up a side street and offers private parking spaces. Its a 5-10 minute walk to Bowness town centre and Lake Windermere its self. Breakfast was good with a choice of cereal, youghurts, plus a full English breakfast (vegetarian option available- for those of you like me that are non meat eaters), fresh tea and coffee and prompt service by staff. Would highly recommend to stay at the Eastbourne fantastic value for money. Would defiantly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District