Many thanks to Maxine & Graham for a lovely weekend at the Bay House. We were given a very warm welcome and soon felt at home(the home-made cake was yummy and a lovely touch). The rooms were spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The location was perfect for exploring Bowness after a superb breakfast! We have been visiting the Lakes for over forty years and are so glad we have found this "hidden gem". We will certainly stay here again. Nothing was too much trouble for Maxine & Graham and we wish them all the very best with their future plans, which can only enhance this lovely guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District