Wonderful week at this superb b & b. Our hosts, Graham and Maxine, couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful.
Graham's breakfasts are first rate, and the complimentary home made cake left in each bedroom made returning at the end of the day a very pleasurable event.
Maxine runs a tight ship with every room being personally cleaned daily to a very high standard. Comfortable beds, good food and excellent hosts - who could want for more?
This super couple shared their 3 year renovation plans with us,and it's only going to get better and better.
The location is first rate, with all the amenities and attractions a two minute walk, and for the more further afield, they supply a complimentary car park pass which enabled us to get free parking in several neighboring towns as well as in Bowness.
We will be returning again soon and will have no hesitation in recommending this B & B to our frineds... .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District