Spent 2 nights at this B&B, great location and welcoming hosts. The rooms were clean and fresh and we enjoyed the breakfast and the homemade cake in our room! The new owners plan to make some changes and the introduction of a guest lounge will be a good addition, particularly on an overcast day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District