We enjoyed a wonderful two night stay with Graham & Maxine as we toured the Lake District in June. We were warmly welcomed when we arrived, assisted with our bags and made to feel at home instantaneously. The personalised breakfast service including the most exquiste omelettes, homemade marmalade & jam and the cakes in our room each day were the small things that made all the difference.
Conveniently located to all major tourist sites in Bowness and around Lake Windermere, we found it incredibly easy to move around & enjoy the sights the area has to offer. The rooms were well appointed & although small, were comfortable, clean and homely.
We would definitely return to visit Bay House Lake View
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District