'Bay House Lake View' is a great place to stay. Right in the centre of Bowness, but tucked just around the corner away from all the tourist hustle and bustle. A lovely little place, but what really sets it apart are the new owners. They pull out all the stops to make your stay as pleasant as possible, from the fresh homemade cake placed in your room each day, to idle chat over breakfast about the days events. They have big plans to return the building to its former glory in the very near future, but for now it's very clean and homely. And one last thing, the new omelette pan works absolute wonders at breakfast time! N&S Room3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District