“Lovely Evening & delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 80 days - CLOSED

80 days
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bowness-on-Windermere, United Kingdom
“Lovely Evening & delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My friend and I had a lovely evening with nice wine and delicious food. I had the chicken in wine and my friend had hers with cous cous. It was cooked to perfection, mine served on a fluffy bed of fresh mashed potatoes and lovely green beans. We followed with strawberry cheesecake which melted in my mouth. The service was the best ever, the young man could not do enough for us and recommended various dishes. Thank you Eighty Days we will definitely return.

• Visited March 2014

Preston, United Kingdom
“Great food lovely atmosphere. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Bowness and wanted somewhere nice to eat out on our anniversary. The place was freshly decorated with nice big windows that made the place feel airy and modern (so many other places seemed quite pokey and dark). Ordered the scallops to start with the lamb and risotto for mains. The food was great with subtle flavours that matched the menu description perfectly. The prosecco was beautiful and went superbly with the meal. The service was excellent with just the right amount of attention. The only thing that stopped this review being a five is that as quite big eaters the risotto portion could have been bigger. That said for a major tourist destination it certainly wasn't any smaller than we have had elsewhere. Will definitely recommend.

warrington england
“Wonderful night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My partner and I ate here last Saturday night. Ate wonderful food (Coq au vin was especially delicious!), lovely atmosphere and staff were really knowledgable about their menu and friendly too. Would highly recommend it and definitely eat here again on my next visit to the Lakes.

• Visited March 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in many places around the Windermere area, there aren't many that compare to the quality of both food and service I received at 80 days. My steak was cooked perfectly and I couldn't find a fault with anything else especially not the cheesecake.
I shall definitely be back, a big thank you to the team.

Kendal, United Kingdom
“Fabulous new restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I tried out this new restaurant over the weekend, what a find!!!!
The interior is cosy and atmospheric, the menu is very varied - something for everyone. I thought the prices were very reasonable.
I ordered the doughballs, delish!! And the New Yorker burger which was amazing ☺️ the portions are very generous, so much so I couldn't manage a dessert!
The cocktail menu is fab, I had a Cosmo which was lovely.
All in all I had a fantastic experience at 80 Days and I have already recommended it to all my family and friends!