Visited Number 80 Bed then breakfast for two nights from the 4th April 2014 with my girlfriend. On arrival we received a very warm welcome from Colin and this set this the scene for a pleasant but very wet weekend. We stayed in Room 2 which is nicely decorated and has a very comfortable double bed. The room has a small 2 seater settee to watch the tv or you can choose to play the numerous DVD's that are available free from a cabinet in the entrance foyer. Towels' are changed every other day which is fine. Breakfast was very tasty and substantial, the service and presentation being much better than most budget hotels. My partner has asked that I comment a bit more on the breakfast, she loves fresh fruit for breakfast as an alternative to a cooked one. This is very much a personal choice and should not detract from what was a great meal to start the day. We were both delighted to find a small chiller cabinet located in the hallway so that we could chill our wine. A variety of drink glasses were also available for use. I also need to mention the free and speedy WIFI.
We would certainly use No 80 again. Colin and Mandy's warm character, modern looking rooms such as room No 2, some great extras such as the DVD, wine chiller, glasses and tea & Coffee making facilities and I haven't even mentioned the close proximately to the town makes this an excellent B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number 80 is a bed only business no breakfast is include in the price, room only ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Number 80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Number 80 Bed Then Breakfast Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Number 80 Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District