Stayed with my wife and 10 year-old son for two nights and would come again. Not fancy, but clean with friendly hosts who make a great breakfast. The best thing is also a drawback: location. There is a bar next door and at night patrons come out at irregular intervals saying loud good nights to one another. But it's worth it for the pleasure of being right in the middle of such a charming village. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District