Having just spent 2 nights at Laurel cottage for my birthday with my husband and friends I wanted to write a review Having never been to the Lakes before I was unsure where to stay so after stumbling upon Laurel cottage I decided to book a few nights away. All I can say is thank goodness I did and what a find. If, like me, you're not sure where to stay then let me suggest here. The cottage is unbelievably well located, right in the heart and centre of everything. The room we had was at the front of the cottage, spacious and really lovely. Sadly the owner Jason was away for the weekend but the team looking after it for him where friendly and helpful, making us feel very welcome with nothing being too much trouble. Would I stay there again? Definitely. So if your looking for a wonderful break away then let me suggest Laurel Cottage, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District