This was a great two day break in Bowness, on arrival in torrential rain Jason the owner went out of his way to help us unload our bags and took us to the car park personally despite the horrendous weather. The room was very clean and to a high standard, a very comfortable bed ,the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was amazing with a great choice to suit everyone , cooked to perfection. A great B&B and we will definitely return again ,very enjoyable Thanks to Jason and all the staff. Good value day pass to the Macdonalds hotel spa well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District