My husband and I stayed at the end of July for three nights.
We were made very welcome by Jason who collected our luggage form our car and delivered it our room.
The room was spacious & nicely presented with colour co-ordinated furnishings, The on-suite facilities were spotless and there were unexpected toiletries plus lovely plush towels.
Breakfast was very good with a wide choice of cereals, fresh fruit, various juices and compote etc. The cooked menu was also extensive & cooked to order, which was very quickly served after submitting your order.
Our room faced over looked the front entrance which whilst being interesting also meant that the road noise was very obvious especially at 6:45 am every morning as the bin men appeared to make as much noise as they possibly could, plus all the delivery vehicle unloading in front of all the nearby restaurants & bars, Do not let this put you of visiting Laurel Cottage, just request a rear facing room as the situation is very central with no hills to climb.
Thank you Jason & team for a nice stay, hopefully we will be back to sample your new restaurant soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District