We stopped here over August bank holiday weekend for three nights. The cottage wasceay to find and had free car parking facilities nearby. The car park was only 5 mins away, not a problem at all. What more an you expect when you are located so fantastically right in the centre of everything. The car was parked when we arrived and was left till we were leaving as everything was on our doorstep.
We stopped in room 12, a four poster room which had breakfast served in the room. I had the fruit compote and yogurt each morning...highly recommended, as was the cooked breakfast which my husband enjoyed.
All the staff we very friendly and helpful recommending where to eat.
Thank you for a lovely relaxing break. We will be back when we visit the lakes again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District