“Absolute dream!”

Sailing Dinner Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Sailing dinner cruise experience on Lake Windermere, we have a luxury private yacht on the lake which is fully licensed to serve food and drink. We offer short cruises on the lake for up to 8 people at a time, for either afternoon tea cruise, or full 4 course evening dining cruise freshly cooked and prepared by our on board French chef. We operate from Tuesday through to Sunday, from March to December. Do something different and come and join us on board for a relaxing but fun cruise on England's greatest Lake.
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Veronique + David (aka captain)

I cannot recommend them enough, such a lovely couple, the experience was amazing. Had a great laugh, felt right at home, Gorgeous meal x3. We are definetly now in a food coma.
Thank you for making ricks birthday celebration such a memorable one!
If you come down to the lakes, this has to be one of the top on the list to do. Incredible value for money and an amazing memory to keep!

Thanks again,

in 3 reviews
"dropped anchor"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing night great company and more memories made, highly recommend the crew were so friendly and the food was amazing

2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed September 8, 2018

What a perfect end to our trip to the Lakes. A wonderful evening on board with David and Veronica who were the perfect hosts. A truly superb three course meal with wine and port to finish. Some lovely photographs taken by Veronica to remember our trip. A unique and must do experience. We will definitely return when we next visit the Lakes.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank perfectflowneil
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. The best boat on the marina with great hosts. Made me and my girlfriend very happy and satisfied. Food was perfect and left me feeling full which isn't the easiest of tasks. 11/10

2  Thank adickinson98
See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2018

I booked this as a surprise for my mum's 60th birthday because I wanted to arrange something special and the other reviews on here were all so positive. I wasn't sure what to expect but it didn't disappoint and my whole family loved it. We had a really wonderful evening on board with Veronica and David. The food was great and it was such a memorable experience. This isn't a negative but more a heads up that getting to the front of the boat for photos might be a challenge for anyone who isn't steady on their feet. I would definitely recommend doing this!

Date of experience: August 2018