Review Highlights

35th Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed October 8, 2018
Myra W
via mobile

All reviews perfect hosts afternoon tea wedding anniversary birthday present perfect evening fillet steak special evening cooked to perfection sample the evening meal dining cruise three course meal dauphinoise potatoes took pictures anybody wanting secluded bay dropped anchor hen weekend
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dave and Veronica were amazing hosts and made us feel really at ease ! The yacht its self is lovely, with plenty of food and drink. Veronica is so lovely and helpful and took great photos of us, which are fab keepsake of the trip. Veronica even put 50th banners up for my Dad which was a lovely touch. Pick up and drop off service very helpful as well x

4  Thank darceytay
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Veronica & David are perfect hosts ! All the reviews are true ...We were celebrating our 35th wedding Anniversary and they both made it very special ! They picked us up , they wined and dined us ,even took photos for us ! They then took us back home after dark ... Thank you so very much for a wonderful evening xx

2  Thank Myra W
Reviewed October 1, 2018

A great experience. Veronica and David were perfect hosts and made my wife feel very special. The food was excellent and the cocktails were spot on. We had a great time!

1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We went on this yesterday as a group of six to celebrate my mother in laws 60th birthday. From start to finish this was amazing!!! Veronica and Dave were great hosts - really made you feel welcome and couldn’t do enough for you. Afternooon tea and special cocktails in teapots - spot on! Dropped the anchor part way through the journey and posed for photos on the deck! Such a laugh and great memories. Would highly recommend this trip if you are visiting the lakes you certainly won’t be disappointed! Thanks again Veronica and Dave - will certainly recommend you to all our friends

2  Thank 29lf
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful experience from start to finish. If your visiting the Lakes put this treat at the top of your list. If your not, then buy it as a present for your friends. A truly lovely couple who will make special memories for you. i could not fault any aspect. Massive thankyou.

3  Thank Andy R
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Where to begin! Veronica and David are the most amazing hosts on the most amazing experience! I wish I could give 20 stars!! The fillet was the best I’ve had in the UK and the accompaniments were delicious. Their yacht is beautiful and the evening is beyond what I expected! Veronica puts so much thought into the evening! From bubbly to taking pictures of you on the yacht! I can’t recommend enough! Thank you for making our weekend away magical!

2  Thank MeghanBeverley
Reviewed September 19, 2018

The children bought us this for our joint birthdays. David and Veronica were exceptional hosts and the sail/afternoon tea was delightful. We will be returning.

2  Thank julie6760
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Attended this lovely trip with my mum and sister and was greeted by David and Veronica. We were also on board with another friendly couple who coincidentally from the same town as us - small world! I won't share too much details of the trip as you need to experience it for yourself but the hospitality was second-to-none, the food was excellent, and the views were amazing. For someone who has only ever been on a ferry, it was a great experience being allowed to sit on the front of the boat as we sailed back. I got some cracking photos and came away feeling very satisfied. If you've exhausted all the traditional tea-rooms and fancy something different - tea with a view and some cracking banter from both Veronica and David - then I highly recommend this experience. Could not fault.

2  Thank Sunshine777258
Reviewed September 14, 2018

We were on our honeymoon and thought this might be a romantic activity to add in. We were certainly not disappointed and I think this turned out to be the highlight of our holiday! We were completely looked after (and spoilt!) by David and Veronica who clearly have a real passion and talent for what they do. Everything was simply perfect - the weather was simply glorious, the food was absolutely 5* and as for the company and conversation, well, what can I say, David and Veronica were just so interesting to talk to on so many levels - my husband and I could easily have stayed for another few hours! We were treated to bubbly at the beginning as it was our honeymoon and Veronica took lots of really wonderful photographs for us which we shall treasure. I would recommend this to everyone for an experience you will truly never forget. Thank you so much David and Veronica! Lots of blessings to you both. Hope to keep in touch.

2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Veronique + David (aka captain)

I cannot recommend them enough, such a lovely couple, the experience was amazing. Had a great laugh, felt right at home, Gorgeous meal x3. We are definetly now in a food coma.
Thank you for making ricks birthday celebration such a memorable one!
If you come down to the lakes, this has to be one of the top on the list to do. Incredible value for money and an amazing memory to keep!

Thanks again,