“Good tea and coffee stop”

Mio Mondo at The Coffee Bean
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good tea and coffee stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped here for a morning coffee while in Bowness and it was very good.We had a large cup of coffee and a generous sized cup of tea. Both were very good. The sandwiches, one bacon and one sausage were nice and tasty but nothing special. (ordinary sliced brown or white bread). A comfortable place to stop for a nice drink but nothing fancy. However, would recommend and visit again.

• Visited September 2013

Wigan
“A perfect coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

After a lovely breakfast in holbeck ghyll I was still searching for my perfect espresso that most hotels fail to be able to serve, I found it at the coffee bean! It was by far the best I have had since visiting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, it was so strong and perfect I had two and my husbands triple shot latte the same just sensational and unless you are coffee fanatics you will not understand how frustrating it is to be served average coffee in these chain coffee places, not here this place is just brilliant, small and intimate and we sat in the sun an added bonus. We didn't eat here but the bread and cakes looked very fresh a perfect gem in bowness.

1 Thank LAAWigan
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Great coffee and interesting menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Best coffee in Bowness. Friendly family run business. Interesting menu, not the usual plain old rubbish. Breakfast croissant was lovely. My partner had the cooked breakfast, the only disappointment was the awful cheap sausage - she couldn't eat it. Recommend they buy locally sourced sausage to compliment the high quality of service and food that they strive to provide.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Relaxed coffee and croissant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant service. Great location. Lovely latte - perhaps one of the best I have had apart from in Venice! Croissant gorgeous. Reasonably priced -£3.45 altogether. Like the idea of used coffee grinds as fertiliser/slug killer with donations for kidney dialysis. Will come back and get some before I go home. Thank you :-)

“Akward and unenjoyable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Ordered our sandwiches and paninis with bottles of juice. Had to wait 10 minutes for a glass with ice. Got shouted over to collect our order which was incorrect. I got a hard time from the staff, more or less accusing me of lying about my order. Turns out they made the mistake with my husband given his order while the rest of us still had to wait. He had actually finished his lunch long before ours arrived. Never been anywhere so rude and unfriendly. Will not go again. Terrible infriendly service.

2 Thank ally079000