“Amazing!”

Cafe Latte
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Without doubt the best cakes in bowness! Small cafe and staff were really friendly and you must visit here if you are in bowness. We only had cakes but all the food that others were eating looked great.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just stopped in here for a hot drink whilst weather was poor outside. Lovely little café with great atmosphere. The cakes are wonderful, Brownie couldn't have been better.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were in Windermere on sat 9th march 2013 it was a cold wet day and although we were dressed for the weather we just wanted to find a place to eat for myself my wife our grandson and our dog we came across the cafe latte and what a great find although it isn't a big place there were no issues with us having the dog.
The staff were great even though they were busy they took time to talk us through the menu and accommodated our needs nothing was to much trouble and we were made to feel very welcome.
The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Considering the amount of people who take there dogs to the lakes Windermere and Bowness have very few places that will accept them and so we will definitely be going back to cafe latte

1  Thank hoppywigan
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We absolutely loved our food here and the ladies were very friendly and welcoming. Scones to die for.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I recently went to Windermere with my boyfriend and we stopped off at this cafe for brunch. The two ladies behind the counter were so friendly and welcoming, and their food was delicious! I had a smoked salmon sandwich, while my boyfriend had the full english. Great, comforting food, with very friendly service, and a super cute dining environment. I didn't have the opportunity to try one of their pastries but they all looked gorgeous! Highly recommend going to this place for a quick bite to eat or a coffee.