Friendly welcoming owner. Large room with a 4 poster bed and an exquisite en-suite. Really nice location too. Loads of restaurants to eat in so you don't need to travel far for quailty food. The only thing you have to remember and take is a brolly, it rained non-stop but even that didn't spoil the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful non-smoking home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Judith & her team offer a warm welcome to all especially couples, walkers, vegetarians, bikers and we are gay friendly. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. No single sex parties. All rooms are en-suite and some have four poster beds. Strictly NO CHILDREN, adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District