I booked 3 nights at this B&B from the recommendations on Tripadviser and they were spot on. This is a lovely house, in a quite street in Bowness, just 5 minutes walk from the lakeside and it has nine double rooms. We had room 7 which has a wonderfully comfortable superkingsize bed and a new shower room. Although the room has a sloping ceiling at one side, the room was spacious and very nicely decorated. The breakfasts were well cooked and there was plenty to eat and drink.
The hosts, Judith and Steve were most helpful and the hospitality was very good.
We shall certainly go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Mark and Grace provide a warm welcome to all. We have garaging for Motor Cycle. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. All rooms are en-suite, some with 4 four poster beds and two with super-kingsize beds. Strictly adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District