We sadly only stayed here for two nights but our time at Fair Rigg was just divine. Set in a picture perfect part of the world, the actual bed and breakfast fit well into this setting. From the welcoming hosts, the gorgeous rooms (including the most incredible linen), selection of great DVDs to watch after a day of hiking, being treated to caramels and biscuits in your room, and the incredibly delicious and extensive breakfast menu, I would recommend this bed and breakfast to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair Rigg is a beautiful period guest house in Bowness on Windermere, where Richard and Christine provide high quality, comfortable and stylish accommodation. Relax and enjoy comfortable beds in well appointed, spacious rooms with Period features and all with large en-suite bathrooms, mostly with baths. Home-made breakfasts and a warm welcome await you in the lovely surroundings of The Lake District National Park. We have free private off-road parking on site for all guests, one space for each room. Special Offers always shown on TripAdvisor and on our own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fair Rigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair Rigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Fair Rigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District