Such a beautiful place to stay. Views are gorgeous.
Service (Fred in particular) was great.
We originally had a blonde lady servicing us for afternoon tea, she was very rude and dismissive when we suggested we would like to sit outside as it was 27 degrees. She rolled eyes, huffed and puffed, in the end by husband went to the bar to get our drinks as this particular waitress was clearly uninterested.
For dinner we had Fred looking after us and he was great. The food was amazing.
Our deluxe room had a lovely view if the lack but it was SO hot. Luckily the room had a fan.
We got a great deal on secret escapes. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone- it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Three AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District