This is the fourth time we have stayed at this lovely hotel. We like room 111 which has a great double aspect. The hotel offers such good value for money, comfort, very good food, excellent staff and wine that is reasonable priced the black shiraz being my favourite. The hotel is located in a wonderful position, great for walking and site seeing. We visit the lakes whenever we can, Lindeth Howe makes for a great stay.
Thank you to all the staff looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover peaceful surroundings and breathtaking views of the English Lake District at Lindeth Howe. Located within walking distance of the lakeside village of Bowness-on-Windermere, Lindeth Howe overlooks Lake Windermere, the largest lake in the country and the Cumbrian fells beyond.This unique 4 star country house hotel was once owned by the best-loved children's author Beatrix Potter, and boasts 34 beautiful bedrooms, cosy lounges and a fantastic 2 AA Rosette Dining Room which is also open to non residents. As of January 2nd 2018, Lindeth Howe will no longer have any leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lindeth Howe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindeth Howe Country Hotel
- Lindeth Howe Country Windermere
- Lindeth Howe Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District