You must spend your next visit in the Old Macdonald hotel if visiting Bowness in the Lakes, its a must and your will enjoy every minute of your stay! Upon booking, request the new side of the hotel, there are a number of newly refurbished rooms and it will make your stay all the better.
The staff at this hotel are very friendly & helpful, they make sure that your time spend at the Old Macdonald is a very special occasion, especially Paul who walk on front of house, everytime we visit, he manages to make our stay extra special and makes sure we have everything we need. Employee of the Month
Dont miss out on this hotel
Gold Member - Westland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa is one of the finest 4-star Lake District hotels. Set on the shores of Lake Windermere - England's largest lake - our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and exceptional facilities. From unrivalled views over our mature lawns, to private jetties and moorings on the lake - our hotel proves a popular choice for family holidays. Our hotel in Cumbria is perfect for country adventures - hire a private jetty on our lake and marvel in the glorious scenery we have on offer. And once you've finished exploring, we recommend a visit to our spa and thermal suite for a relaxing steam before you dine in our award-winning Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Macdonald Old England
- Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa Bowness-On-Windermere, Lake District