Have just returned from a lovely 3 night break in this charming B&B. a frienfly welcome, glass of complimetary wine delivered to the room and attentive staff equaled a fantastic stay for us at Virginia Cottage.
We stayed in room 6, the suite room, which has a lovely large bedroom, a snug TV room and large bathroom with spa bath - bliss!
Breakfast was efficient and hearty and they will pretty much make you whatever you fancy!
A massive thank you to David and Helen for a wonderful break, we can't wait to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Cottage is a quiet and relaxing guest house situated just two minutes walk from Lake Windermere, where you can catch the many ferry boats around the lake, and the centre of Bowness with its many bars, restaurants and excellent shopping. The cottage has WiFi throughout including the bedrooms. The Beatrix Potter Museum is less than 5 minutes walk away. It is ideally placed for seeing all that the Lake District has to offer and local bus services are 150m away. All rooms are en-suite, some with four poster beds and spa baths, and they include a TV with DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities with homemade biscuits, a fridge and hair dryer. Pets and children are welcome by prior arrangement in specified rooms, private parking is available and free leisure facilities can be enjoyed at the Old England Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Virginia Cottage Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Virginia Cottage Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District