Just been back to Linthwaite House Hotel, it just gets better and better. Great room with lovely bathroom, beautiful grounds, excellent food but the best thing is the staff who combine efficiency with friendliness and just enough chat to feel welcoming. The hotel's situation looking over Windermere is perfect and it is possible to have tea or drinks on the terrace weather permitting. Everything about the place works from the open fire in Reception to snags ( a non working light)being put right really quickly. Totally welcoming and definitely worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. Two rooms have private hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Linthwaite House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel
- Linthwaite House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District