“Delicious meal”

Beresford's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lancashire
“Delicious meal”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

We had a faultless meal at Beresfords. We had Cajun chicken tagliatelle and it was delicious. The sweets were also very well presented and to be recommended. The service was efficient but relaxed and we had a pleasant chat with the waitress before we left. If you are within reach of Bowness, and are looking for somewhere to eat, we would definately suggest that Beresfords would be a good choice.

• Visited December 2011

London, United Kingdom
“I had a fantastic mink fish dish”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I went to this restaurant for a lunch on my own during my recent trip to the lake district. I ordered a 2 course meal which cost less than GBP10. For a main dish, I ordered "fish of the day", which was monk fish on that particular day, and it was fantastic; 4 pieces very well cooked with cream source accompanied with vegetables. Presentation was simple and unpretentious, and taste very good. I wondered whether they can actually make a profit serving dishes like that at a very reasonable price I paid. I don't know about other cuisines they serve (simply because I did not try others), but their seafood dishes were an amazing value for money! Also, you can try a local brand of beer called Bluebird Bitter there, which I also liked. I highly recommend visitors to the area to have a try at thi restaurant.

Liverpool, England
“Cosy little place”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Not long opened but such a lovely little bar downstairs with lovely seating areas and massive TV. Manager is very friendly and welcoming.

Visited November 2011
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

An excellent restaurant with friendly, helpful staff. Excellent food with good variety on the menu. If I lived close by I would be a regular!

• Visited October 2011
“Excelent experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Me and my husband went to beresfords for a meal, we were sat on a gorgous table by the window and it was fairly busy. However we were not short on getting assistance as we were served very well. The staff we friendly and created a friendly atmosphere, the food was very much up there with the service. We will deffanitly be visiting this restaurant again. Wonderful!