“AMAZING FOOD!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
north yorkshire
“AMAZING FOOD!”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Me and my partner visited this restaurant on our trip the Windermere. We had a Times Offer Voucher so received a 3 course meal for £10 each. I has melon for starters which was well presented and very nice. For main I had 7oz fillet, (I paid a supplement of £6) which was gorgeous and a White Chocolate and toblerone torte for dessert which was the best I have ever tasted. The service was quite good and the atmosphere was really nice. All in all I had a 3 course meal and 2 soft drinks for £19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really reccommend this restaurant and would pay the full price!

• Visited April 2011

Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, service and value!”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Four of us went on the Times deal - 3 courses for £10. The food was uniformly excellent ... a selection of English, European and Asian dishes. We were served by a rather old fashioned but quite charming gentleman who looked after us very well. The whole place has improved dramatically since we were last there and we look forward to going again ... soon!

• Visited March 2011
Farnham, United Kingdom
“If I were to move to The Lakes, it would be for this place, and this place alone”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

This little eatery is top notch and well worth a visit. The food is as good as any middle priced London place, and if you take advantage of the value menus, the price is great.

northwest
“FAB!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2011

We had a great meal here. Food was excellent, service with a smile- nothing was too much trouble. Had drink in the bar downstairs which was very chic and comfortable and a nice place to start the evening.Will be back next time we visit!!

• Visited January 2011
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food & a very friendly service!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

My Husband and I decided to escape the usual depressing atmosphere of the first week of January and get away to the Lake District for the weekend. Beresfords was recommended to us by the owners of the guest house where we were staying. We booked a table and decided to go for a drink in the bar downstairs first. Despite it being very quiet due to the time of year, it was a nice environment and very friendly. The waiter came downstairs to take our order and said to make our way upstairs whenever we were ready. Again the restaurant was very quiet with maybe one or two other couples dining. The friendly waiter's service was exceptional and never left us wanting for anything. The starters we chose were superb, very tasty and well presented (The goats cheese starter inparticular was amazing!) We both decided to have steak for our main and once again the presentation was very good. The steaks were cooked to absolute perfection, melting in your mouth, simply delicious! I decided to inform the chef when leaving how impressed we were, he was very gracious, appreciative and friendly, a theme which is continued through all the staff. We will be re-visiting Beresfords when we go back at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to it already.

• Visited January 2011