“monday evening treat”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have been the Mela quite a few times now and every time it is very good - good service and excellent food. Very reasonably priced also which makes a pleasant change!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I came here for the first time in November 13 with my husband the food was lovely so when I visited the lakes again with my daughter and 3 friends I wanted to bring them to mela and was not disappointed they loved it said it was the best they had the service was vry good again

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Ate here last weekend on Saturday night. The meal was nice, but seemed to be quite expensive (my meal was £18 for curry, naan and drink). The food was decent but just didn't seem to warrant being that price.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Wonderful food and service, strange but not the end of the World ... no desserts? Everything was great though so I won't say a bad word about it

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My girlfriend and I loved this restaurant! We were celebrating a "new job" and decided to go for an Indians. Service was friendly and quick. Whenever we needed a member of staff, someone was always present and easy to get a hold of. The food was delicious! The chicken bhuna was perfect! Perfect amount of spice with great flavours! If you have been on a long walk around the lakes (7miles for us!) this is a great place to sit down, and relax with great food and drink!