“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food was of a very high standard, cooked well and delicious! One tip, either pre book or turn up early on a weekend as it got very busy very quickly. Staff friendly and professional.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Popped in to this restaurant on the evening of my arrival in Bowness as it was opposite my B&B. I'm glad I did, as the food was excellent, as was the friendly service. The garlic tiger prawns were delicious and the rare fillet steak Rossini was cooked to perfection. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We live in Windermere, so have visited most of the restaurants over the years,
On this occasion, we were looking for somewhere to eat with friends before attending the New Year celebrations at a local hotel, and chose Rastellis because they could fit us all in at the time we required.

Given the date, you could expect it to be busy, and it was, but we had none of the problems described elsewhere with service - it was tip top from start to finish.
The food was delicious, and well presented, and when two of our party had the special - venison, one wanted rare and one medium, they both arrived together and exactly as ordered.
There were eight of us in our party, and everybody agreed that the evening meal was as memorable as the celebrations and fireworks we enjoyed later.
I recommend you pay Rastellis a visit at least once, or like me return to sample some of the other dishes.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We arrived late to our guesthouse and were recommended to eat here and we were not disappointed. We received a warm welcome and were shown to a table by the window. The Pizzas were lovely and represented really good value for money. We will be back when we return to Bowness

Reviewed January 5, 2014

visited Rastelli's for a pre birthday meal on Friday 3rd January with my husband daughter, son in law and baby grand daughter, we were made to feel so welcome especially with baby Darcey, great atmosphere great food very good quality wine and the service we got was second to none. Thank you for a lovely relaxing evening, will definitely be going back and recommending this restaurant to my guests.