“rastellis”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

very busy as ever....great service (as ever)....great pizza as ever !!! Good value, good quality...no mnore need be said.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Firstly we'd just like to praise the waitress that was working Sunday 24th feb 2013, her service and customer care was fabulous, I'm sorry I didn't get the name but I thought it was very worth mentioning.
We chose to eat here from reviews on TA, food was beautifully cooked, we both had a starter, main and we shared a pud with 2 cappuccinos. Starters were pâté and the breaded mushrooms, both beautiful and fresh, mains were calzone which was beautiful an I had good old fashioned lasagne, I am a lasagne snob because I love it so much, it was so nice, and perfectly cooked. Our shared pud was sticky toffee pud, we were fighting over it, it was delicious, we were stuffed.
Some reviews say starters expensive, i probably agree but no one is made to choose to have one, we wanted a 3 course delicious meal with lovely service and atmosphere and that exactly what we got.
We highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Looked at other reviews before visit and were not dissapointed. Food very good, we all had something different and all enjoyed it. Service very good and really friendly staff. Will certainly visit again!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Been before and it never lefts you down from the great tasting food to the wonderful service, highly recommended will be back. Love the chilli beef starter and the ribs are to die for.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is about the 10th time I have been to this restaurant and all I can really see is it has not changed a bit! The quality of the food, the price of the food, the atmosphere and the staff are just excellent and I cant fault them at all. I highly recommend this restaurant!