The Langdale view was recommended to us by friends whom we have thanked. It is in a lovely location, the bedrooms are lovely and furniture and furnishings of a very high standard, we stayed in one of the top rooms " The Langdale " this has a view of Langdale Pike and the lake. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice , Ann-Marie and Paul excellent hosts. Will recommend to friends and will definitely visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District