Me and my partner have just returned from a 2 night stay and we loved it. Ann-Marie was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble, she always made time to have a conversation with us and make us feel very welcome. The bedroom was spotless and has everything you needed for a few days in Bowness. It was a little off the beaten track but I liked being away from the hustle and bustle and it was literally a 2 minute walk to bowness through a gate in the back garden. The full English was 1 of the best I've ever had. We will definately be returning and have already recommended people to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes uphill from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. Accessed via a single track narrow lane off Helm Road there are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 2 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at Choices Health Club, Troutbeck Bridge 5 mins drive. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District