Everything was very clean. The hosts Ann-Marie and Paul were extremely friendly and helpful. They even offered us an early breakfast on the day of our departure. And you definitely won't miss that one. The restaurant recommendations from Paul for dinner were excellent choices, thanks a lot. The B&B is a short walk away from the center of Bowness and it takes just a couple of minutes to the lake front. I'm a tall guy, and I wished the bed would have been slightly longer but for average sized people they probably suit well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District