Thank you again Ann-Marie and Paul for a lovely Easter break!
This is our third stay at this beautiful B&B and we will of course be returning. Great location near everything in Bowness but tucked away so very peaceful and quiet. As always excellent accommodation with everything you will need, very comfortable beds, crisp fresh linen and spotlessly clean. Breakfasts to die for and an excellent selection and choice of daily specials. Ann-Marie and Paul are the perfect hosts/owners, really friendly, helpful and cannot do enough for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District