“caos with over stay birthday party”
Review of Postilion Restaurant - CLOSED

Postilion Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

40 minute wait to get table however food was.brilliant, 4 of us dined great choice evreyone enjoyed creme brulee was excellent .

There are newer reviews for Postilion Restaurant

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me by the owner of the B&B we were staying in for my husbands birthday. Excellent quality food. Staff were friendly and the 3 course meal menu was very good value for money. Nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Looked this restaurant up on trip adviser before we came and had high hopes, we were not disappointed! Lovely staff, so much choice of delicious food, taste and presentation was amazing! I was so disappointed I couldn't fit a dessert in!! Brilliant value for money and without a doubt we would return!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant with outstanding quality food.

The 3 course meal menu is incredible value for money and I would have been happy to pay a lot more for the quality of the food that was presented.

The staff were friendly and efficient.

I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Bowness.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Every time we stay in the Lakes we treat ourselves to a 3 course meal at this great restaurant .
There's always plenty of choice and every dish is beautifully presented and cooked.
I had beef bourginion ,it melted in my mouth. The creme brûlée was amazing too!
Good service, nice relaxed atmosphere .we'll definitely be back!!