“Tasty Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Popped in for an evening meal with my husband. Quite a romantic setting - candle lit dinner with a lovely rose on the table. I ordered a pizza. My husband didn't quite fancy having a pizza but I ordered one anyway. He changed his mind when the pizza arrived. It looked really tasty and it was really delicious. We also ordered a creamy mushroom pasta. It was slightly bland. However the dish was served nice and warm and I still enjoyed it. Overall decent priced meal, lovely romantic setting and a really tasty pizza.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

very tasty pizzas, nice and thin, would be back for sure if we come back to the lakes, many thanks graeme

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Inexpensive. Good pizzas. Can customise. Good range of affordable wines, beers, lagers. Lovely surroundings and very good service.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Was really looking forward to eating at this restaurant. Checked out the menu earlier in the day and it looked impressive. Unfortunately we were extremely disappointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was bland and almost tasteless. The garlic mushrooms were not very tasty and poorly presented. The spaghetti bolognese was rather cold and and dull. No wonder the place was almost empty.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We ate at this restaurant to celebrate my birthday whilst on a short break, the food was excellent and the staff were very pleasant and attentive.

2  Thank Mandy S