What a wonderful find. Tony and Liz have created a really nice B&B with a difference right close to the centre of Bowness. The room had a deep spa bath, and though that is quite common now this one was big enough for two people and set against a window. The bedroom was on the first floor and overlooked the garden. Breakfast great. Can't fault anything really - yes I know there is a short hill to go up, but really it is a small price to pay for such a quite location so close to everything. We felt so relaxed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District