We had a lovely room, the penthouse suite, with beautiful views from the windows.
The Guest house is in a lovely peaceful location but just a short walk down the hill to the nearest restaurants. The owners are very friendly, the breakfasts are excellent.We will certainly be coming back. The snow capped mountains were visible from the windows, lovely garden to enjoy in the Spring/Summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District