My partner and I have just returned from a lovely two day stay at this hotel. We had booked a standard double room but decided to upgrade to a superior room with spa bath which was well worth it. The room was nicely decorated with everything you could ask for. The Manager and staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really lovely with plenty of choice. we would have no hesitation in a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District