We have stayed at the Fairfield on nemerous occasions and always found Tony/Liz very hospitable.The rooms are always clean and tidy and the breakfasts very tasty.On are last visit on the 25th/26th Jan 2013 Bowness was hit by heavy snow and the hill to the Fairfield was only accessible by 4/wd.We parked are car in a car park on lower ground and phoned Tony to let him know.He offered to come and pick us up which we kindly accepted.Are room was warm and ready on arrival.Tony/Liz are very friendly people and always willing to chat and help.If you want somewere quiet clean tidy and a tasty breakfast this is the place. THANK YOU.JOHN/JAN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District