Stayed here for a couple of nights in early November in one of the Premium Rooms and could not fault it. Friendly welcoming reception (even though we arrived earlier than anticipated), spacious and extremely well appointed room with four poster bed and lovely bathroom.
Very quiet location that could hardly be bettered, turn left and 100m down the hill into busy bustling Bowness with eateries to cater for most tastes and pockets, turn right and find lots of pleasant low-level walks up onto Brant Fell or along the Dales way.
Didn't make use of the Garden but can see it must ideal to wind down in after a hard days walking during warmer weather.
My wife and I are not 'full English' breakfasters but fellow residents who were, seemed more than happy with what was on offer.
For a stay in the Windermere/Bowness area Highly Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District