We stayed in Luxury Room 14 on the 24th April, The receptionist was very friendly and offered to carry our bags to the room. On arrival in the room, there were complimentary chocolates on the bed along with rose petals (not paid for, so a very nice touch) also a huggie bear on the bed with a story about adopting him (very cute) and a Cranleigh rubber duck (nearly brought him home with me!). The bathroom was amazing, with separate shower and air spa bath with a TV at one end. The room was immaculately clean and could not fault anything. It was a lovely day, which did result in the room getting very warm whilst getting ready but there was a fan available in the room. That evening we ate at Porto restaurant just a few minutes walk from the hotel, the food there was amazing and I would highly recommend it, there were many other restaurants just a short stroll from the hotel aswell. When we arrived back at the hotel, the mood lighting had been switched on, the room tidied and more chocolates on the bed! We ordered a film and bottle of champagne to the room, which were delivered within minutes, nothing was too much for the receptionist and she was always happy to help. The bed was extremely comfy and although building work was going on across the road this did not disrupt our stay at all. The breakfast was lovely again nothing too much hassle for the staff. Overall a fantastic place to stay with lovely added extras, superb place to celebrate. The following day we made use of the Spa facilities nearby, a lovely way to finish our break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District