Me and my partner stayed here for 2 nights just after Christmas and were very impressed. The real roaring fire in the small lounge area is a perfect welcome.
The room we had (number 4) was small but perfect. Very nicely decorated and spotless. There was a cute teddy on the bed, rose petals and some chocolates too. All a lovely touch.
The room was a little chilly but that was soon sorted when the helpful receptionist bought up a little electric heater which was perfect.
The hotel was quiet despite being full and in a superb location. It was literally 4 minutes to the pubs and bars of Windermere.
I even received a follow up phone call once I was at home to see if I had enjoyed my stay and arrived home safely. A caring touch.
All in all - highly recommend for a weekend away or a long week (if you're lucky!) in the beautiful Lake District.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District