My boyfriend and I stayed at the Cranleigh Boutique for 2 nights as our joint birthday treat and absolutely loved it. The staff are helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful throughout and (sounds strange) it smelt gorgeous. The breakfast was very good and as my boyfriend and I didn't like certain things in the breakfast, the lack of certain items we didn't want was compensated for by extra items we did like. Our room had recently been refurbished (this was a bit of a shock as we didn't know and it looked completely different to the room that I had booked to stay in) and was to a very high standard. The bed was comfy. The bathroom was gorgeous and had everything you could possibly wish for (loved the air spa bath with tv). Plenty of room for clothes in the wardrobe. A fan was provided which was put to good use as it was very warm when we stopped.Lovely lit dressing area and full length mirror. Well stocked mini bar (we don't drink so didn't use any of these items). Situated a convenient short walk from the centre of Windermere. We will definitely stop here again. Beautiful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District