We have just returned home from a 2 night stay here celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary (11th June). We stayed in luxury room 9 and we got the 'Because I Love You' package. We walked into the beautiful room to a bed covered in rose petals, chocolates, a rose and a teddy bear and had champagne on ice waiting for us. It really was the perfect anniversary. I've stayed in some amazing hotels but this really was the most romantic. The fact that you have access to a good range of DVDs is a nice touch as you really don't want to leave the room and the tv in the bathroom above the spa bath was just amazing. We ate at porto which we can highly recommend and also did the sunset cruise on lake windermere. Breakfast each day was lovely and all the staff are so helpful. Thank you so much for making this such a special experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District